This trip was no different.
1. There was something about the large plate that I was drawn to. I really liked the detailing on the rim..it looks so elegant.
2. The tea cup and saucer is only my second tea cup set I've ever bought. They are so delicate and this one will match the china set I have packed away. One of these days I'm actually going to drink tea out of it :)
3. The smaller milk glass piece is a sugar bowl. I was surprised to actually find one with a lid and no chips in it.
4. I really like the shape of the milk glass compote. For those of you who may not know what a compote is it's a bowl-shaped dessert dish with a stem. I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to use it for but I'm picturing bright pink peonies. Wouldn't that look stunning against the white?!
5. This canvas was actually given to me by my step mom. Someone had given it to my dad and she thought it was more my style than his. I think it's going to look great in our new home some day :) It brings me right back to my days of growing up on the farm.
6. This bag was just laying in a shopping cart of things that needed to get put out. It's a White Stag and in great condition and can you believe it was only $2.50!!!!
I'm even going to through in a little sneak peak of my step brother and his fiancé's engagement photos we managed to do in between shopping.
Hope everyone had a great Thursday!! I'd love to hear what you thought of my newest finds from this past weekend. Leave some love in the comments below!