Tuesday, June 10, 2014

New Beginnings

I have to begin again by apologizing for my lack of posting these last few months. Our lives have been crazy, but a good kind of crazy!

First off, OUR HOUSE SOLD!!! We've spent the last few months packing, moving, unpacking and getting settled. We are so happy that chapter of our lives has closed so we can begin a new one.

 
My youngest step brother graduated high school over the Memorial Day weekend. Still can't believe it....seems like yesterday he was so little!



My cousin, McKenna, has been playing varsity softball as a freshman. She's played like a rock start and their team won regionals!

 


 

Our nephew, Peyton, has been playing tournament baseball the past few weekends. It's been amazing to watch him play! Looking forward to many more games.






I also helped a friend learn how to photograph in low light. She had a specific subject she wanted to photograph of a girl on a globe near my work. We had a lot of fun finding different angles and playing with the lights that lit it up.




OK, I think I'm all caught up! Wow, that was a lot. I'll probably be going back and doing other posts off of some of these things but at least this catches you all up :)

Last night I had a photo shoot with the most adorable little girl, Evelyn. I'll be blogging her session tomorrow but here is a little sneak peek.


 


 

 

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment