Monday, May 27, 2013

Afternoon walk

First off, I want to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day! We had a wonderful weekend with friends and family. This post is actually from last week. I was so busy with company this weekend I only took a few pictures with my IPhone and only a handful with my camera.

I took advantage of the beautiful day we had last Monday and went for a walk on my lunch. Everything was still in bloom.

 
 


These two gentlemen are set up on the corner by my work. I haven't eaten there yet, but I think I'll have to try it out soon. The food smelled amazing!!! They are Smokin Pig Express.

 
I just love how our downtown area looks. There are so many cute shops. I'll have to do a post on a clothing store called Vintique. It's amazing! Now back to where I had lunch.

 
Great Harvest Bread Co. has amazing homemade breads, cookies, and they make delicious sandwiches. I really love the building itself.

 
When you walk in, you take an order sheet and pick what items you would like. My favorite is the classic club on honey whole wheat.

 
They have a sample board as well. While you wait for your sandwich to be made, you can try a few of their items.

 
The smells that meet your nose when you walk in are to die for!

 
The ceiling tiles are beautiful and add that little something extra.

 
Everything is nice and open and if you walk towards the back, you can watch them making dough.



 
Here's my sandwich :) It's making me hungry just looking at it!

 
I hope everyone had a great holiday and if you are ever in downtown Neenah, stop in at Great Harvest Co. You won't be disappointed :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment