Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Warmer days

I think spring has finally come! The birds are making their nests and flowers are finally opening up.

 





Speaking of birds, I was able to photograph our momma bird who's nest is on our front door. I didn't want to get too close.


My mom stopped to visit and, as she was leaving, I thought I'd check our nest again. I couldn't believe my eyes. She had already laid her eggs. I quickly took this picture and let her be. I can't wait until there are little babies!!!


Miss Aayla is definitely enjoying the spring weather :) She would lay outside in this spot for hours if we'd let her.

I'm so excited that this weekend is our first weekend up at our camper! That to me officially marks the beginning of spring. Be prepared for lots of posts coming of our weekend adventures.

I hope everyone had a great day and is enjoying this weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment