Friday, April 19, 2013

Really Mother Nature?

I don't think Mother Nature understands or realizes that spring should be here. Today we had sun, rain, sleet, and snow. Every time I looked out the window, I saw something different.
 
I brought my camera to work, hoping to photograph some ducks that swim under the walking bridge by my office. It was so cold and windy today they weren't there, but I was able to get some neat images anyway.

The ice is finally moving out


This dock is patiently waiting for its boat





 
I'm not sure what kind of birds these are but their yellow coloring is beautiful!




This goose looked like it was keeping guard for all the seagulls that were sleeping
 
Remember the ice storm we had? I was showing a co-worker some of the photos from last week and she fell in love with one of some trees. She ordered it on canvas and I love how it turned out. The one on the left is a photo on canvas from the Mitchell Domes.
 
 
For the past few months we've been working on remodeling our bathroom. We're finally getting down to the end, so I thought I'd post what it looks like with the canvas hung up.
 
 
Once it's all done I'll post showing before, during and after pictures of our bathroom.
 
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment