Saturday, March 16, 2013

Low Light

Last week I met up with my bride and groom for August at one of the favorite local hangouts, Greene's Pour House. Sara is going to school at Marquette and she and Matt really wanted to watch them play that night, so we met up to talk details and to cheer on the Golden Eagles.
I've been trying to take every opportunity to challenge myself, as you know, so I brought along my camera to see if I could test out some new ideas.

I get a lot of my ideas from Pinterest and then try to implement them. I brought along a cork so see if I could get a different ring shot than normal. The setting was very dark with just pendant lights to work with.  I think it turned out pretty good; I still need to practice, though.
This is my favorite shot of the night; something a little different but very romantic.

Don't worry, we still watched the game, too, but they lost. We still had a great time, talked details, and had a little mini-shoot fun.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment