Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year!!!!

I know...I'm a little late and very behind on my postings. I'm finally working in my almost completed office and couldn't be happier with how things are turning out. I'll make sure to post a before and after once I am all set up.

We have been quite busy as I am sure everyone has been these past few weeks with Christmas and all and I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. We sure did. I am going to post a mix of pictures from the last few weeks so get ready for a photo overload :) My goal for 2013 is to post at least once a week if not more. I'm in a slow period with my photography so you might get a chance to see some every day pictures that I take and I hope you enjoy them just as much.

I had some pictures from a shoot I did with my brothers girl friend that I wanted to play with and I finally had time to work on them. Here are two of my favorites.
 

 
















Here is a photo from a shoot I had just before Christmas. This little cutie loved the tree :)
 
 
Here are some pictures of our tree and our cats.



 

 
Sam loved the wreath I had laying on the floor. I felt bad when I had to move him so I could hang it outside.
 
 
Next is a picture from a snow storm we had. This was taken with my phone but I think you can still see how bad it was. I took this picture while I was at work.
 


I had to add this one in because it was a gift from my mom and I just love it. It's a lap quilt with sayings about daughters. Thank you so much mom, you have no idea how much it means to me. I love you!!
 

 
This picture of Mike and I was taken at dinner on New Year's Eve. We celebrated with our friends Aaron and Mindy in Door County. We had the most amazing suite at Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay. We will definitely be going back.



My final picture is of the sunset from the balcony of our room.



I hope everyone had a safe and Happy New Year!!!!!
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment