Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bigger and better :)

I have been working on turning my spare room in to an office for quite a few months now.  It's finally getting close to being done, so I thought I'd share some pictures. We started by making the very small closet opening bigger.  I can't begin to tell you how much of a difference just that change made!  Here is a before picture of how very narrow the opening was for how big the closet was inside.


Here is a picture of it during the redo. The trim needs to be finished but that will happen once the windows are replaced.  Bead board and chair rail are options being considered.


And here is how it looks with the new curtains my mom made.



There's still a long way to go to get my scrapbooking and craft supplies organized, but this is a start.

Tomorrow I'll show you the amazing new desk I pieced together.  Can't wait to show you the things I found to reuse!  Once the whole office is done, I'll post pictures of everything.

One of my plants has a new sprout and it makes me think that spring is only a few months away :)



Hope everyone has a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment